Ask a Question

What wall clip do I use for the 4025H2?

The wall clip to use with a 4025H2 is the 2154H2.

Some of the key features are:
  • Mounting brackets
  • 2 gang
  • For plaster board or hardboard mounting

For further information please visit http://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=2154H2

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?