Ask a Question

What dimmer is used for two way switching?

You need to use an unswitched rotary dimmer such as the 4062E450UDM.

Some of the key features are:
  • Separately switched compact modular dimming mechanism
  • Soft start operation
  • Preset minimum brightness
  • Wall or architrave mounting options
  • Suitable for one-way or two-way operation

For further information please visit http://www.clipsal.com/Trade/search-results?q=DIMMER
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?