Ask a Question

Can i get a 56C532 in an appliance inlet?

Yes, however you will need to assemble it yourself. The parts you will require are:
  1. 56E3 -(3 Gang base)
  2. 56AI532LE -(Appliance inlet 5 pin 32A less enclosure)
  3. 56SW332LE -(3 Pole switch 32A less enclosure)

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?