Ask a Question

Is there a cover only available for P2032/VA?

Yes, the part name for a cover for P2032/2VA is a P2002/2 or  P2002/2M for the metal finish. Prestige P2000 series covers can be purchased separately for choice and convenience.
Covers are available in moulded plastic and metal finishes, suitable either for vertically or horizontally mounted prestige products.

For further information. please visit http://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?CatNo=P2002/2

User-added image
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?