Ask a Question

Can I get a cover for C2033 architrave switch?

Yes, there are covers available for the 3 gang architrave switches. The part number is C2003C.

Some of the key features are:
  • Identification cover
  • For architrave flush switch
For further information please visit http://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=C2003C

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?