Ask a Question

Is there a C-Bus adapter that i can remotely switch my bedside lamps with?

Yes, however these parts have now been discontinued.

The parts that you would require is the plug adapter part number 5812R10F1AA. Along with the wireless switch, part number is 5882TXWMBA.

Some key features for the plug adapter 5812R10F1AA are:

  • 1 Channel
  • 10A rated
  • 250V
  • Wireless operated as well as manual override
For further information please visit http://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=5812R10F1AA


Some key features for the wireless switch 5882TXWMBA are:

  • 2- Button
  • 433.92MHz
  • Saturn Style
  • Wireless operated
For further information please visit http://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=5882TXWMBA

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?