Ask a Question

Is there a direct replacement or alternative part for a 4FCC36?

No, unfortunately there is no direct replacement. However, as an alternative we do offer a 4FCC30 (30 pole) or 4FCC45 (45 pole), which are flush mount switch boards.


If you require 36 pole we only have a surface mount board which is a different design. The part number is 4C36FD.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?