Ask a Question

Can 4061E2PUDM-TR be used for two way circuit?

The 4061E2PUDM Series Dimmers incorporate an integral switch and are designed for one-way operation only. If two-way switching is required, then a separately switched dimmer
mechanism must be used (4062E450UDM or 4062ELEDM).
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?