Ask a Question

How can you replace a 088 Key for a 56 series key switch?

First the product must be opened. Behind it, you will see a barrel number.
For example 123 or xxx etc.
Secondly that number has to be taken to a Master Lock Smith. Then request for an L&F key which starts with 60 followed by the barrel number.
I.e. 60123 or 60xxx
The key will then be produced by the Master Lock Smith, at the customers cost.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?