Ask a Question

Is there a mounting block to use on corrugated iron?

Yes, we do have a mounting block for corrugated iron and it is for verticle corrugated iron only.
The part number is 450VC-WE.

For further information please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?