Citect Plant2Business v3.02 Service Pack A
>>> DOWNLOAD HERE<<< (ZIP 1.03MB)
As part of the CitectSCADA Reports V3.02 release, Citect has focused strongly on the robustness of the CtAPI connectivity that allows CitectSCADA Reports to connect to CitectSCADA. This has resulted in a number of changes to the CitectSCADA CtAPI code which are delivered in this service pack, CitectSCADA V5.42 service pack A (not yet released), and CitectSCADA V5.5 R0.
To apply this service pack, please ensure you read the instructions below. This service pack is only applicable to CitectSCADA V5.42 R0 systems and Plant2Business V3.02 systems. When connecting Plant2Business V3.02 to other versions of CitectSCADA (V5.42 service pack A or V5.5 as described above), this service pack should still be applied to the Plant2Business system as the CtAPI corrections are required on both the Server and Client systems. This service pack cannot be applied to CitectSCADA systems older than V5.42 R0.
This service pack includes corrections previously provided in hot fix numbers:
- HF542R020019 for Citect for Windows Version 5.42 R0
These corrections address issues documented in NCR numbers 19341 & 19758 & 20681 & 20019.
- This service pack must be applied to both Plant2Business Server AND the CitectSCADA Server (v5.42 r0).
- If connecting to CitectSCADA versions prior to V5.42, this service pack cannot be used.
- If connecting to CitectSCADA systems after V5.42 R0 (including V5.42 service pack A), this service pack ONLY needs to be applied to the Plant2Business Server.
Make sure you have the required versions of both Plant2Business AND CitectSCADA before installing this hot fix.
- CtApi will not read tags properly if multiple connections are made to different Citect projects.
- CTAPI has trouble handling CtCancelIO function, the CTAPI query device could be dead locked by the server when client using this function.
- CTAPI client may get deadlock when calling CtClose function.
- CTAPI may fail to reconnect
This service pack has not been regression tested. Application of this service pack is done at your own risk.
MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP EXISTING FILES BEFORE COPYING FILES IN THIS SERVICE PACK.