Enterprises with multiple sites and complex energy data.
Costs increase, profit margins shrink and emissions targets threaten to limit growth. Energy, in many cases, becoming the second or third highest capital expenditure in an organization. Managing how it is purchased and used is of strategic importance.
Solution in brief
PowerLogic ION EEM is a comprehensive enterprise-level, energy focused business intelligence software solution.
It encompasses differing utility and data source types with the direct purpose being to quantify the costs of energy and relate them to a customer’s everyday business processes.
Industrial plants can save up to 15% or more on process-related energy use and over 7% in total utility costs if opportunities are properly identified and addressed (Studies by the U.S. Department of Energy).
Savings can be far higher when taking into account the additional productivity gains and avoided capital costs realized through a more reliable and efficient energy infrastructure.
For each efficiency project, the expected return on investment can often be exceeded when programs implement industry standard techniques in measurement and verification
Sustaining an energy management program cost around 1 to 2% of total energy expenditure (omitting capital expenses). PowerLogic ION EEM provides you with all useful information that evokes confidence in decision making including:
- Energy Usage and Cost Analysis
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Energy Procurement and Bill Verification
- Marginal energy costs per production unit
- Sub-billing and Cost Allocation
- Baseline, benchmark, and forecast energy
- Measurement and Verification
- Multi-site Analysis and Load Aggregation
- Power Quality Analysis
- Centralized Energy Information data store
- Web portal and Digital Dashboards
- Enterprise Data Quality
- Interoperability with disparate data source