MV switchboard system up to 52 kV: A wide range of easy-to-use compact cubicles and switchgearExample : SM6
The SM6 system supports all possible MV substation and network configurations.
It meets all the requirements with respect to continuity of supply and energy availability from 1 to 36 kV, in compliance with IEC standards. Full network protection
The SM6 system consists of cubicles containing the following equipment:
- MV circuit-breakers and fuse switches (vacuum or SF6)
- measuring transformers
- Sepam or VIP digital relays
- customer connection interlocks
Easy on-site installation The design of the SM6 cubicles makes them easy to install in all types of brick-built or prefabricated transformer substations:
- identical civil works for the whole product range
- easier to handle due to lower weights and smaller
- easier to handle due to lower weights and smaller dimensions
- single-handed connection from the front panel.
Network management and remote control
The SM6 system incorporates many communication components allowing remote monitoring and control of the installation
AIS and GIS switchboards : For all electrical distribution needs up to 52kV and incorporates a set of innovative solutions designed using proven techniques with high performance breaking devices , digital protection and control system.