Don’t take it from us... ...take it from the experts!
Two years in a row, Gartner® names us a leader in its Magic Quadrant for Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) report. This widely recognized study offers in-depth competitive analyses and illustrates the direction and maturity of markets and key vendors.Download the Gartner report
Every square foot matters
True data center optimization requires visibility into and control of the entire data center, including electrical, mechanical and IT. Manage your entire data center, not just parts and pieces.Learn more about BMS and DCIM integration
Operating your data center based on facts
Data centers are dynamic in nature, but the tools operators use are often static, making cost and capacity optimization nearly impossible.
Need help?Tailor your software solution with the advice of our experienced software architects.
StruxureWare for Data Centers
StruxureWare for Data CentersOur integrated data center management helps data center operators boost efficiency and reliability with minimal effort.
- Building management Monitor, measure and optimize your building's performance throughout its life cycle
- Power monitoring Gain comprehensive electrical system intelligence for your data center
- Data center management Manage data center assets, operational and capital costs
- IT infrastructure and device monitoring Monitor any networked physical infrastructure device in your data center
- Energy & sustainability Track and manage enterprise energy and carbon costs
- Data center lifecycle services Simplify the process of planning, deploying, and operating the most efficient and reliable facitlities
Leveraging software for an optimized data center The continued emergence of DCIM software is changing how top companies operate and manage their data center. Joel Stone, VP of CenturyLink, explains the many benefits of implementing a DCIM solution.
SKY picks Keysource and Schneider Electric to manage the UK Data Centers Infrastructure
SKY has rolled out a new DCIM solution across its UK data center estate, chosen to deliver a range of operational, performance, cost and efficiency benefits across SKY’s business.
- We’re recognized as best in class by 3rd party experts.
- We’re passionate about implementation and ensuring you achieve your ROI goals.
- As a trusted provider of holistic solutions, we build data centers daily and will continue to do so.
- Our open software platform provides integrations with IT systems and strong partnerships.
- One size doesn’t fit all - our modular and scalable DCIM solutions allow you to build as you grow.
- Our deployment teams are experienced in complex integrations and provide dedicated global support.
One size doesn’t fit all - That is why our DCIM solution offers flexibility, and the option to build as you grow
- Maturity You need to monitor before you can analyze & optimize - we will be with you all the way, adapting to your current business needs.
- Implementation If you feel a little out of your depth, let us help - or even run it! We offer installation configuration, integrations , education – and even managed services.
Follow our DCIM blog
Want to learn more about data center management and what is happening in the market? Follow our thoughts on the topic of DCIM.
Join our DCIM Support Community Do you need help with a software application, or want to find out more about how to use it? Check out our online support and community site for instant answers and help with software applications.
DCIM Solution Benefits
- Analyze energy use and spend, and benchmark against energy and carbon markets.
- Track carbon, water, waste and other environmental footprints.
- Gain an instant overview of data center inventory and real-time device alarms.
- Reduce energy costs through planning and optimizing physical infrastructure capacities.
- Monitor, measure and optimize your building's performance throughout its life cycle.
- Facilitate the exchange and analysis of data from energy, lighting, fire safety and HVAC.
- Monitor any networked physical infrastructure device in your data center.
- Get instant fault notification of critical infrastructure events, and generate user-defined reports and graphs.
- Gain comprehensive electrical system intelligence for your data center.
- Reduce unplanned outages and manage power loading, balancing and distribution efficiency.
- Efficient installation and registration by trained Field Service Engineers in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.