Metals companies are now trying to get the most from their capital investments. They're aiming to maximise asset life and asset performance, right from the start, using best practices like total productive maintenance (TPM).
- Condition Monitoring and Management is a solution that collects and analyses real-time diagnostics from all plant production assets. It drives appropriate actions to improve overall asset performance and manage the corresponding operations, engineering and maintenance activities.
- Predictive Analytics offers a platform for continuous real-time asset performance monitoring.
- Performance Tools deliver real-time contextual analytics related to OEE and downtime.
>Find out more about Schneider Electric Asset Management solutions
Value propositionOur comprehensive asset management solution drives actions that will improve overall asset performance. It will also help to manage associated operations, such as engineering and maintenance activities.
- A fully integrated approach for asset performance, condition monitoring and predictive analytics.
- Unique, advanced predictive algorithms that identify subtle changes in system behaviour. They are often the early warning signs of equipment performance and health problems.
Prevention of potential equipment problems.
Identify underperforming assets.
Reduced unscheduled downtime.
Reduced maintenance costs.
Increased availability and reliability.
Extended equipment life.