- Our PACiS Substation Automation Systems are designed for HV and MV substations.
- They ensure high availability of supervision, protection, automation and control, while conforming to the latest standards, such as IEC 61850 and cyber security recommendations.
- PACiS solutions include local SCADA HMI, remote control centre interfaces and grid node protection with best-in-class IEDs. This helps operators to control and maintain their electrical substation, ensuring long-term support with advanced services.
- Improved security to protect your assets: standardised and proven schemes with robust integrated devices, hardened communication and local SCADA.
- Simplified grid operation and maintenance: a highly available control centre interface is key to keeping full control and visibility.
- Open and scalable system to secure your long-term investment: Based on flexible and customised architectures with International Standards, including IEC 61850, IEC 62351-RBAC and IEC 62443.
- Open and scalable systems, with versatile architecture and integration with best-in class digital IEDs to reduce wiring and optimise total cost of ownership.
- Innovative cyber security, embedded in operational technologies (OT) for simple deployment with existing staff.
- Vast experience, with over 1,500 systems worldwide and specialists in IEC 61850, system design, integration and cyber security.
- Local support and customised services.
- PACiS SRTU Smart RTU, for small HV/MV substations
- PACiS Microgrids
Versatile architecture with energy-dedicated automation schemes.
Innovative cyber security approach to respect regulations.
Simplified grid operation and maintenance for current staff.
Strong expertise with local services and support.