This webinar shares insights and expertise from the biggest influencers in the Australian mining industry. You'll hear their tips on how to survive and thrive in an industry that's known for its volatile environment.
Surviving and thriving in a volatile mining environment1) Learn about the 4 x key transformation dimensions:- production, assets, platforms and people.2) Make the most of the user-vendor 'partnership':- feasibility and project development- managing the changing market dynamics
- - staying ahead with innovative technologies.
Mining solutionsHelping the mining industry grow in a sustainable way
People SafetyFind Out More
SustainabilityFind Out More
Operational EfficiencyFind out More
Value Chain EfficiencyFind Out More
Projects and ServicesFind Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Obtain and maintain your social licence. Our energy and sustainability solutions and services help ensure your corporate social responsibilities.
- Boost operations efficiency and maximise value creation, with our production and operations optimisation solutions.
- Mining water treatment investment will reach 3.6 billion USD by 2016.
- 30% of the total energy consumption in an open pit iron ore mine can be attributed to haulage.
- On average, CapEx for new copper mines has increased 15% per year over the last 20 years.
- In 2020, the global shortage of skilled workers will be approximately 85 million.
- 41% of the world's electricity is generated by coal.
- Less than 2% of sales is invested in R&D by the mining industry.