Our partnership with SAC to develop the version 2.0 of the Higg Index web platform
Schneider Electric developed the technology platform for the Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s Higg index. It helps organisations standardise how they measure and evaluate environmental performance of apparel products, across the supply chain at the brand, product and facility levels.
We share your passion for corporate sustainability
CEO Jean-Pasal Tricoire shares his thoughts on sustainability.
End-to-end sustainability solutionsWe do it all: strategies, data collection/analysis and delivering projects to meet sustainability goals.
Sustainability strategySustainability strategies are tailored to match client goals, aspirations or outcomes related to the their business. We help our clients use the lens of sustainability to make their company more effective and efficient, while establishing a foundation for measurable success for years to come. Find out more
Portfolio optimisationWe help clients deploy initiatives across their portfolios, to make their processes, facilities or supplier relationships more sustainable. Find out more
Sustainability reportingSustainability reporting and disclosure are no longer nice-to-haves. We help clients navigate the complex global reporting requirements (CDP, GRI, CRC, etc.) to improve operating efficiency and stakeholder relations. Find out more
Sustainability compliance managementOur compliance management experts capture each client’s unique compliance requirements. We then make recommendations and track progress to ensure client compliance requirements are met. Find out more
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Develop a sustainability strategy We deliver comprehensive strategies that help customers understand where they are today and help them achieve their goals of tomorrow.
- Deliver efficiency and sustain results Our solutions help clients reach their sustainability goals by reducing energy usage. We continue to monitor results and guarantee progress and continue to deploy new efficiencies.
- 84% of CEOs report sustainability is now discussed and acted upon at the board level.
- 76% of CEOs believe that embedding sustainability into core business will drive revenue growth and new opportunities.
- 93 % of CEOs believe measuring an organisation’s total impact leads to better decisions and a stronger reputation with stakeholders, than using financial measures alone.
- Since 2006, companies listed on the Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI) delivered more than double the return of the Global 500.