Energy sourcing solutionsServices designed to discover opportunities, uncover savings and recover costs.
Commodity risk managementGuiding you in proactively identifying and managing commodity risk Find out more
Strategic energy sourcingConnecting you to buying options and opportunities Find out more
Regulated charge analyticsUncovering cost-control options in regulated and deregulated energy markets Find out more
Energy budget developmentDriving budget accuracy with reliable data and market intelligence Find out more
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Cost savings and cost avoidance We uncover savings opportunities everywhere by a) identifying buying opportunities based on timing/supplier options (deregulated markets), then b) finding the most favourable tariff rates (regulated markets).
- Budget assurance Past and present energy costs must be carefully considered, to accurately budget for the future. We use a data-drive approach, to develop energy budgets that deliver precision and build confidence.
- 8,089: Terawatt-hours of electricity consumed in the U.S. in 2013.
- 13%: Percentage of U.S. power generation represented by renewable energy.
- 31%: Portion of overall U.S. natural gas consumption used by the electricity sector to produce power.
- 10 and 35: Number of states participating in carbon emission auctions and number of states with legislation around renewable portfolio standards (RPS), respectively.