PresentationStruxureWare Data Center Expert provides an efficient way for organizations to monitor their company-wide multi-vendor physical infrastructure: power, cooling, security, and environment. Real-time monitoring, user-defined reports and graphs, and instant fault notification and escalation enable quick assessment and resolution of critical infrastructure events that can adversely affect IT system availability. This centralized repository of critical information can be accessed by multiple users from anywhere on the network, creating a consolidated view of the physical data center infrastructure. This open and flexible architecture expands with changing business needs through additional device licenses, add-on surveillance, capacity management and change management modules, and through integration with enterprise and building management systems.
- Centralized Alert Repository - Access historical alerts from several appliances through one central database. Sort alerts by type, date, appliance, and/or device group.
- Custom reporting - Create, save and schedule user-defined reports for ease of data collection, distribution and analysis.
- Graphical trending analysis - Access current and historic data for any device or group of devices. Plot and graph multiple data points in a logical correlation to visualize potential hazardous trends.
- Integrated data storage - StruxureWare Data Center Expert ships with internal storage for data and video collection. Additional storage can easily be made available using the built-in Network Attached Storage server support for long-term storage and archiving.
- Localized user interface - Provides a localized user interface including alerts and alert descriptions in 10 local languages
- Centralized management - Simplify data center infrastructure management by using a centralized repository accessible from anywhere on the network through a powerful and easy-to-use console application.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Multi-vendor device support - Extensive multi-vendor support for monitoring networked SNMP devices. Enable visibility of existing SNMP devices through threshold alert notifications, data trending and reporting.
- Real-time monitoring - Immediate visibility to your entire physical infrastructure through centralized, real-time device monitoring and notification enabling quick assessment of events as they occur.
- Unified console - Customizable Windows and Linux client application enables instant access to StruxureWare Data Center Expert application from anywhere on the network.
- Auto-discovery - Reduces the time needed to install and deploy physical infrastructure devices by automatically detecting manageable devices on your network.
- Custom mapping - Custom backgrounds, unique user-assignable icons, and drag-and-drop device placement make it easy to identify problem devices at a glance, minimizing downtime, errors, and cost.
- Mass Configuration - Provides a comprehensive mass configuration capability, allowing users to create, save, and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices with a Network Management Card.
- Mass firmware update - Decrease set-up time and complexity of managed devices by simultaneously upgrading firmware for multiple APC devices.
- Private networking - Reduce IP addresses needed on the public network to manage devices, by placing them on an isolated secure network.
- Add-on modbus TCP output module - Integrates data and select events from devices managed by StruxureWare Data Center Expert into an existing Building Management Systems through ethernet transmission.
- Extendable architecture - Available node and application license keys extend the capabilities of the platform allowing it to grow to meet changing business needs.
- Surveillance add-on application - Enhance visibility of your critical assets with physical threat management to monitor and record all activity in secured areas. A centralized repository allows the user to review, search and tag surveillance events for future needs.