What is the C-Bus B/W MKII Touch Screen Nail Bracket part number?
No, The Touch Screen comes with an Installation Template, it is used for stud/plasterboard wall installation.
Mounting in Stud Walls To mount the C-Bus Black & White Mk II in a stud/plasterboard wall:
1) Cut an appropriately sized hole using the provided template. Ensure you leave sufficient clearance from studs and other obstructions.
2) Remove the green Phoenix connector and wire to C-Bus.
3) Hold the touch screen up to the wall and plug the connectors into the unit (C-Bus and RS-232 if used).
4) Place the touch screen in the wall.
5) Tighten the four mounting screws to rotate and tighten the mounting flaps.