Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is the 56C310 available with a key switch?

No, unfortunately this is not a standard part. However it can be made out of parts.

You would need:
56K1SW1156LE or 56K2SW115LE

For further information please visit
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?