The 486D RCD tester is no longer available and has now been replaced by the 493Series Spark-e-mate which performs the same tasks as the 486D plus Earth Continuity, Insulation Resistance, Polarity, Circuit Connections and Fault Loop.
Some of the Key Features are:
Three-pin plug for socket testing.
• Optional test probes for lighting (493L).
• Optional Bluetooth logging.
• 493BTL for Android devices.
• 493BTLi for Apple iOS devices.
• Dimensions: 220mm x 110mm x 45mm.
• Tough rubber protective cover.
• Optional three-phase adaptor for industrial applications.
• Complies with AS/NZS Standards: AS/NZS3017, AS/NZS3260 (AS/NZS60950), AS/NZS3100, AS/NZS3350.1, AS/NZS61010.1 Category IV 600V.
• Integrated testing for AS/NZS3003 Compliance for Electrical Installations in Hospitals