Bring all of your project information together, and then export the data as a PDF or spreadsheet.Watch the video
Search through articles relevant to your industry.Read now
Schneider Electric Australia Website×
The following are helpful guidelines to optimize the memory usage of Vijeo Designer project.
1. Delete unused variables
2. Use indirect addresses and delete duplicate panels or popup window panels
3. Reduce the size of large bitmaps
4. Use the exact same image object for bitmaps
5. Use Text Block Display for large text files
6. Reduce the number of alarms stored in memory
7. Optimize memory usage in scripts
8. Reduce the color depth of bitmaps
Get the latest on new products, best practices and innovation from Schneider Electric.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!